You are hereHome › Petrobras – RNEST SUAPE Industrial Complex and Port
Petrobras – RNEST SUAPE Industrial Complex and Port
Óleo e Gás Onshore
Project: Petrobras – RNEST SUAPE Industrial Complex and Port
Location: Ipoiuca (PE) - Brasil
Descriptive: GEC – Global Electrical Contract – Installation of Abreu e Lima S.A. Refinery, processing capacity of 200 million barrels per day.
Scope: Engineering services and supply, creation of project, supervision of outsourcing projects, device and system configuration and programming, system certification, software licensing, testing and acceptance in field and test platforms, hardware and software for control and protection systems, asset management systems, computer-based assisted operation and training, electrical instruments for field (CGE) in Abreu e Lima S.A. Refinery – RNEST.
Situation: In development
- The Company
- Business Field
- 15th Automation and Industrial IT Seminary – ABM
- Biel Light + Building
- CM3 and PB4 products certified and approved for 65kA internal arc
- Have you recycled today?
- Innovation making leaps and bounds
- Market in Connection
- Metering Latin America
- Modernization at the São Simão Hydroelectric Plant
- ORTENG develops environmental monitoring system for CSN
- Orteng 2011 Christmas Campaign
- PowerGrid Brasil
- RD &I at the Orteng Group
- RNEST – Take part in one of the biggest works in the history of Brazil. More than a challenge, a guarantee for success.
- Saving Energy
- V Day – Help Be a Part of Promoting Good Will
- Vargem Grande Itabiritos Project
- Contact Us